时间：2019-12-17 来源：互联网 作者：
1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
同样句型包括：It is important/（necessary, difficult, convenient, possible）for sb. to do sth.
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
(2)比较级+and+比较级（The world is getting smaller and smaller.）
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
类似的句型还有：If necessary…, they can…
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.
13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents had realized
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.
20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
(Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(so long as…)
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s.
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
25. The number of workers and engineers has risen(更高级词汇：increased) to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.
30. How nice to hear from you again.
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
36. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
40. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.
41. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
diligent 勤奋的 energetic精力充沛的 humorous幽默的 attractive有吸引力的
modest谦虚的 optimistic乐观的 talkative健谈的enthusiastic热情的
43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness!
45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.
50. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
52. Thank you for your consideration.
53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.
We should be very grateful if you help our children with their English study.
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12th, starting at 3:30p.m.
57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.
58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.
59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.
60. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.
61. I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.
I’m determined to…
I have made up my mind to complete the task.
62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.
63. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.
64. I’m writing to request more information about the day tour to London.
65. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.
66. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.
67. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.
68. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.
69. We can’t imagine what the world is going to be without purified water.
70. I was walking east along Park Road, when an elderly man came out of the park on the other side of the street.
71. In the big city, there are more schools and hospitals are available for its people.
72. Some people think that we should read extensively.
73.In my opinion, you should come back after you finish you studies abroad.
74. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenient for you to look after you parents as they are getting old.
75. Classes in our school usually finish at four in the afternoon.
76. I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s lecture on American history.
77. While 25 minutes is spent on sports, only 12 minutes goes into housework.
78. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something else yesterday afternoon.
79. Good habits are the crosscut to success.
80. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei Feng is still living in our hearts.
81. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.
82. It is more than ten months since we last met.
83. It’s very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.
84. Nothing can live without air and water.
85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.
86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.
87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.
88. Linda didn’t go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.
89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.
90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.
91. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.
92. On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.
93. I think students should balance well between work and study.
94. Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.
95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. （适用于自编名言）
96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.
97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.
98. The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wide concern
99. As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.
1.As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. 就我而言，在某种程度上我同意后者的观点。
2.As far as I am concerned, I am really/completely in favor of the test/policy. 就我而言，我真的/完全支持这场测试/这个政策。
3.In conclusion/a word, I believe that… 总之，我相信......
4.There is some truth in both arguments, but I think the disadvantages of…outweigh its advantages.这两种观点都有一定的道理，但我认为……的缺点超过了它的优点。
5.In my opinion/view, we should... 在我看来，我们应该......
6.As for me, I… 至于我，我......
7.As I see it, … 正如我看到的，......
8.From my point of view, …. 在我看来，......
9.Personally, I think… 我个人认为......
10.My view is that… 我的观点是......
11.I think/consider… 我认为/考虑......
12.I take/hold a negative/positive view of… 我对......采取/保持消极的/积极的看法。
13.There are several reasons for…, but in general, they come down to three major ones... 有一些原因，但总的来说，归结为三大原因。
14.There are many factors that may account for…, but the following are the most typical ones. 有很多因素可以解释...…，但以下是最典型的因素。
15.Many ways can contribute to solving this problem, but the following ones may be most effective. 许多方法可以有助于解决这个问题，但以下的可能是最有效的。
16.Generally, the advantages can be listed as follows. 一般而言，优势可以列举如下。
17.The reasons are as follows. 其原因如下。
18.Because/Since we read the book, we have learned a lot. 因为我们读了这本书，我们学到了很多。
19.If we read the book, we will learn a lot. 如果我们读这本书，我们就会学到很多。
20.We read the book; as a result / therefore / thus / hence / consequently / for this reason / because of this, we’ve learned a lot. 我们读了这本书，因此/因为这个原因/因为这，我们学到了很多。
21.As a result of /Because of/Due to/Owing to reading the book, we’ve learned a lot. 由于读了这本书，我们学到了很多。
22.The cause of/reason for/overweight is eating too much. 超重的原因是吃太多了。
23.Overweight is caused by/due to/because of eating too much. 超重是由于吃得太多而引起的。
24.The effect/consequence/result of eating too much is overweight. 吃太多的影响/结果是超重。
25.Eating too much causes/results in/leads to overweight. 吃太多导致超重。
26.Here is one more example. 这里还有一个例子。
27.Take … for example. 以……为例。
28.The same is true of… ......同样是真实的。
29.This offers a typical instance of... 这提供了一个关于......典型的实例。
30.We may quote a common example of… 我们可以引用一个关于......共同的例子。
31.Just think of… 仅仅想到想到......
32.From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that… 通过上面的讨论，我们可以得出结论......
33.Taking into account all the factors, we may safely come to the conclusion that… 考虑到所有的因素，我们可以得出结论......
34.Judging from all the evidence offered, we may safely arrive at/reach the conclusion that… 从所提供的所有证据来看，我们可以得出结论......
35.All the evidence supports a sound conclusion that… 所有的证据都支持可靠的结论......
36.From what is mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that… 从上面提到的，我们可以得出这样的结论......
37.To sum up/draw a conclusion, we find that… 为了总结/得出结论，我们发现......
38.In short/brief/a word/conclusion/sum/, it is… 简而言之/总之，这是......
39.Therefore/Thus/Then, it can be inferred/concluded/deduced that... 因此，可以推断出......
40.From/Through/According to what has been discussed above, we can come to/reach/arrive at/draw the conclusion that…. 从/通过/根据上面的讨论，我们可以得出结论……
41.It is believed that… 被认为......
42.It is a fact that… .…..是一个事实
43.It is well-known that… 众所周知……
44.There is no doubt that… 毫无疑问……
45.I think that... 我认为......
46.Contrary to the popular thought, I prefer… 与流行的想法相反，我更喜欢......
47.Some people say/believe/claim that… 有人说/相信/声称......
48.It is generally believed that… 人们普遍认为......
49.It is widely accepted that… ......是被广泛接受的
50.It is argued/held that… 有人认为......
51.While it is commonly believed that…, I believe… 虽然人们普遍认为……，我相信......
52.It can be concluded that... 可以得出结论......
53.People’s views vary from person to person. 人们的观点因人而异。
54.The table/diagram/bar chart/pie graph/tree diagram/curve graph /column chart shows /illustrates/reveals/reflects that/how… ......表显示出/ 反映出......
55.The graph provides some interesting data regarding… 这张图表提供了一些关于......的有趣的数据。
56.The data/statistics/figures can be interpreted as follows. 数据/统计/数据可以解释如下。
57.The data/statistics/figures lead us to the conclusion that… 数据/统计/数据使我们得出这样的结论。
58.As is shown/demonstrated/exhibited in the diagram/graph/chart/table, … 如图/图表/表格中所示/显示/展示，......
59.It is clear/apparent from the table/chart/diagram/figures that… 从表/图/图中看......是清楚的/明显的。
60.The vertical/horizontal axis stands for… 垂直/水平轴代表......
61.There was rapid/noticeable/great/sharp/steep/remarkable/slow/slight/gradual rise/increase/decrease/fall/decline/drop/change in development in … 在......的发展中有迅速/明显/大/急剧/显著/缓慢//轻微/逐渐的上升/增加/减少/下降/下降/下降/变化。
62.The percentage remained steady/stable. 百分比保持稳定。
63.The figures stayed the same. 这些数字保持不变。
64.The figures bottomed out/peaked at… 这些数字在......降到最低/升到最高。
65.The figures reached the bottom/a peak/a plateau during… 这些数字在......期间降到最低/达到顶峰/处于稳定水平。